Saturday, September 17, 2011

Two More Deals for the Week...

 Ok, so I assumed that my deals and samples were done for the week when I posted yesterday, but you know what they say when you assume......hehehe!!  Today I got in my Crest Complete toothpaste and mouthwash in plus good coupons.  I love these kind of samples because they are perfect for when I travel!  I also am  REALLY excited about the other deal I got in the mail today!!!  My dad's birthday gift came in!!  So dad....this is where you stop reading!!  HAHA!!!  When shopping at Target the other week, at checkout I received a coupon with my receipt for a free 8X8 hardcover photo book from shutterfly.com!  The books usually run $29.99, but I only had to pay the $9 shipping fee!  The book also came with a coupon for 10% off my next purchase.  So, I went onto shutterfly.com, uploaded all the pictures that I wanted put in the book, played around and got the layout I wanted, and then ordered the book.  That easy!!  When you join for the first time you also get several photo prints for free!!  You can choose to have them delivered to your home (and just pay the shipping & handling) or you can choose to pick them up at Target.  The book is sooo nice, much nicer than I expected!!  All I am going to do now is use some of my scrapbooking goodies and give it my little touch.  The perfect gift for my dad...and a great deal that this single mom needed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment