Thursday, March 1, 2012

Product of the Week

I'm excited it's Thursday because that means it's Product of the Week Time with Aly and Tiffanie! 

This week my product of the week is:
Weight Watchers.  Now I know, not exactly too thrilling, but I just started it again,  and I am really happy with the results.  I used this program to help me lose all of my pregnancy weight after Truett was born.  I got off of it a couple of years ago when I went on my steroid shot for my arthritis...which by the way, was not the smartest thing to do!!  haha!!  So needless to say, the steroids (mixed with not making myself accountable) made me blow up!!   Two weeks ago I made the decision to join again, and I am so happy I did!!  I have been on the program almost two weeks and I have lots 10 pounds!!  I am not going to lie, the first week was the worst!!  But once I was able to get my mind set right, it is now a breeze!!  I am hoping to be back to my old self soon!!  I love this program because I am one of those that I need to have the goal in front of me and to have something hold me accountable!!  My cousin has been using it for years.  She lost lost tons of weight and now uses the program to help her maintain.  She is a busy mom like me, so we don't always have time to fit exercise into our day, so weight watchers takes that into account and adapts your plan to that!

I can't wait to see what everyone else has posted!!  Have a great evening!!

1 comment: