Saturday, May 19, 2012

Catching up on May...

Oh My Goodness, May has been one crazy month  for us!!  I truly think I have lost my mind!!  haha!!  I haven't been able to blog much so far this month, so I am trying to get all caught up in this post....

The first Saturday in May Truett and his friend Cole went to the Home Depot Kids Workshop and built planter boxes.  They had so much fun!! 

Cole hammering away!!

Truett is super focused!!  haha!!

The Saturday before Mother's Day was my nephew Cohen's 1st birthday party!!!  We had a mustache themed party for the little man!!

My sister, brother-in-law, nephew, and niece right before Co dug into his yummy cake!!

That's me and my sister playing around and being silly with some of the mustaches!!

Two of my favorite boys in the whole world!! My nephew Cohen in my lap and my little guy on my shoulder.

I celebrated the first half of Mother's Day in Mena with family, then I picked up Victoria and Jacob on my way home so that we could all have a nice dinner together!!  It was nice getting to have all of us together again!!

Finally, it was Pre-K graduation this week!!  That's my little guy all dressed up in his cap and gown!!

Not only am I the proud momma, I'm the teacher too!!  haha!!  I had double duty graduation day!!  Boy am I glad it's over!!

Truett getting his diploma!! While he won't be going to Kindergarten next year (his birthday was 2 weeks past the cut off date), it still makes me so sad to see him getting so big!!

Hopefully things will start to slow down a bit here!!  I need a break...and a strong margarita!!!  haha!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment