Passion for Savings
Sweet Free Stuff
Hip 2 Save
Sample Stuff
Now, on to my goodies!!!!
This first group I have a great beauty bag from Target. I LOVE when they give these away!! It came with a great cosmetics bag, several samples of great products, and tons of coupons!! I also was able to snap the Lysol no touch soap for next to nothing. They retail for almost $10, but I had a $3 coupon as well as a $3 mail in rebate coupon, so I got the holder and the two soap refills for less than $4!!! I thought that was great. I can't wait to try it out!! I also got a free package of Kotex Natural Balance pads using a great deal mixed with a high value coupon I had from when I got a free sample in the mail. The last thing that I snagged in this group was my free sample of Teacher's Tape. I can't wait to try that stuff out in my class!!!
Walgreens was having some great deals last week so I was able to snag this free deodorant. The Speed Stick deodorant was 2 for $4. Then I had a buy one get one free coupon in the paper, so I paid $2 for one Speed Stick and then got the other one for free! Two deodorants for $2!! I don't personally use this deodorant, but Truett's brother and sister do, so I have a feeling this will end up in a gift down the road!! I also grabbed up the candy for free. Walgreens had a buy one get one free sale on all their Hershey's candy bars. Now, I don't plan on consuming all of this candy, but I will use it for my class at graduation time.
Here I have my free sample of Tide Pods!!! Also I have my Redbook magazine that I got a subscription for free when I signed up for a contest!!
I had a coupon for buy any Biore pore strips and get a free face scrub!! I love Biore pore strips, and getting a bonus face scrub was a great bonus!!! I also got two free Duncan Hines frosting flavorings using coupons, and this coupon and free samples for Poise.
I am really excited about this group of bargains/freebies!! First I snagged the movie The Pacifier for FREE!!! I am a member of Disney Movie Rewards, and if you have never tried it, I strongly suggest you check them out!! For every eligible Disney movie you buy, you earn points towards great prizes. Well, I had earned several points, so I was able to get this movie for completely free!! Tru LOVES it!! I then got my coupons and samples for Sani Hands, a sample and coupon for Purex Ultra Packs, and a sample of Garnier BB Cream. The AXE gift sets I snagged at www.walmart.com when they were having a sale online. You get the two gift sets for a total of $9.00!! Each set comes with a full size shampoo and hair gel as well as two travel size products!! I thought these would make great gifts. They are usually in the $20 range a piece...so 2 for $9 was a steal!!!
Here I have another free movie using Disney Movie Rewards. When I was typing my codes, I won a free dvd for typing in two eligible codes!! SWEET!!! I also got the amazing 27 dresses movie for $1.75 at Target!! I love that movie!! Right now there is a coupon available for $3 off, and Target has a deal this week where the movie was available for $4.75!!! I also got a coupon for a FREE International Delight creamer. I do not drink coffee, my my dad loves this stuff, so this will be making it's way over to his house. Lastly I was able to get these Mickey Mouse Disney vitamins for $1!!! These are regularly $3 at Walmart, and I was able to find a rare $2 off any Disney vitamin. So, great deal indeed!! Right now there are a lot of $1 off Disney vitamin coupons available, so you can still get the vitamins for $2, which is still a great deal!
In my final group of freebies for today I have this awesome gift pack from Tampax Radiant. You can snag this on Tuesdays on their Facebook page. If comes with a super cute carrying case, several samples, and several coupons!! I am telling you, unless you are really particular with the brand of feminine products that you use, between amazing coupons and freebies, you shouldn't ever have to pay for them! I can't remember the last time I actually had to pay over $0.45 for any of them!! I also snagged this sample of the new Garnier facial moisturizer and a $2 coupon!! I love getting these because that's the moisturizer I use, so double score for me!!!
Thanks for stopping by and happy saving!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment