This week I was able to come across some really great deals. The scrubbing bubbles One Step no touch cleaning system is a new product that is out. Wal Mart usually carries it for $9.47. This week in their add, they advertised it for $3.97!! I had two coupons that I had printed out that were worth $4.00 off. So I purchased two for a profit of $0.06!! I can't wait to try them out! This weeks paper had sever buy one, get one free coupons of many of the products we really enjoy! I was able to get hairspray, two shampoos, lotion, and kid's shampoo for free!! Wal Mart is again carrying Libby vegetables and fruits, which is my prefferd brand. I had a coupon for buy 2, get one free...Wal Mart also had them on sale for $0.75 a can, which was also a super deal!!! I also managed to score a free Crest Dual mouthwash!! In the mail this week I received $14 worth of coupons towards Febreeze products and a sample and coupon for IcyHot.
This week my trip to Hobby Lobby also found me coming home with some great deals!! I found a beautiful scrapbook originally priced $24.99 on sale for $5.39!! I was actually eyeing this exact scrapbook a few weeks ago, but passed because I didn't want to spend the money. I also found some cute Halloween stickers marked down to $1.43 from $3.99 and two sets of carnival stickers marked down to $0.42 from $1.99!!! Everyone knows how much I LOVE my scrapbooking supplies, especially when I get them at such a bargain!!!
This week I also received one of my free issues of Working Mother Magazine!! I have yet to find the time to sit down and read it, but it is on my priority list for this week! I am very excited to see what advice they offer and what the magazine will contain!!
No comments:
Post a Comment