Saturday, October 8, 2011

Treasures from my Nanny

My dad has been busy cleaning and going through my grandparents' house since my Nanny passed away.  My family has been so kind and allowed me to take a few "treasures" as my Nanny would say.  It's still too hard to put her pictures back up in my house, but it's nice to have little reminders of her around me through her things!!

The "Billy Bass Singing Fish" was not my choice, that would be my father.  He insisted that I take it home for Truett.  I guess that's what Paw Paw's are for!  HAHA!  There are a few more things that I forgot at my dad's house, but this is most of it.  It may not look like much, but it means a lot to me!!

I LOVE this over sized basket!!  Not that I needed another basket, but why not...you can never have too many baskets!!!

This is a red leather ottoman that used to be in my Granddaddy's office.  It needs some tlc, but once I have fixed it up, it will look great in my house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment