Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A terrific tuesday full of freebies/coupons in the mail!!

When the mail ran today, I was in for quite a surprise!!  Usually I find a mailbox full of junk mail, bills, and sometimes a freebie or two.  Well, today I was excited to find a mailbox full of coupons and freebies!!!

Today's coupons and freebies!!!  Today I received a sample of Dial NutriSkin lotion, two Playtex body wipes with coupon, and label and tab samples with coupons from Post-it and the Post-it Perks program at www.post-it.com.  My $10 Wal Mart gift card that I used my points I had earned through the My Points program at www.mypoints.com also came in. This is a program where you earn points toward rewards by shopping online, printing coupons, completing surveys, and looking through adds.  Also today I received many coupons towards baby items through American Baby Magazine and www.americanbaby.com/free.  I personally do not need these, but I sign up for these for my sister.  The coupons are for Simply Saline, NUK, Nursery water, YoToddler organic yogurt, A+D, Fisher Price, and 8 more coupons for various items at Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment