Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Today's deals and freebies

My beauty sample bag from Target came in today!!  I have been SO looking forward to this!!  I also received the one they gave away a couple of months ago, and it was so awesome that I couldn't wait for this one to come in!  It didn't disappoint at all either.  The cute make up bag came with PONDS face wipes, Garnier shampoo and conditioner, TRESemme shampoo and conditioner, Burt's Bees lotion, Loreal Youth Code moisturizer, and tons of coupons for various beauty products at Target.  Also, today when I ran to Target I picked up this bottle of Listerine Zero and Suave deodorant.  I had a coupon for $2.00 off any size Listerine Zero, which for the travel size it is only $1.69.  So, I actually made money on that purchase, and even better, when I checked out, I was given another $2.00 of any size Listerine Zero, so I guess I will be making another trip to Target and make some money off another purchase! HAHA!  The Suave deodorant was $0.99 for the travel size.  I had a $0.25 coupon off of any Suave deodorant purchase.  So this came out to only $0.74.  Too bad the rest of my purchases there today weren't such good deals!!  HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment