Several weeks ago I was able to pick up a board game for Truett for $3.00! I bought him Chutes and Ladders, which is one of his favorites and mine! The game retails at Wal Mart for $7.00, and lucky me, I was able to find a $4.00 coupon!! I also had the same deal for Candy Land, but of course they didn't get any restock of that game in my Wal Mart until after the coupon had expired!! Figures!!
This is the Captain America Disc Launching Shield that I was able to get for $5.00!!! Target recently marked this down to $15.00 from $20.00. I found a $5.00 off coupon in the newspaper, and then I used my $5.00 gift card from Target that I had received after I purchased 5 Glade holiday products from them. Now, Truett already has one of these, but by Christmas, I guarantee that another one will be in order, or he can use it to dual with his friends.
This is the Transformers action figure I was able to snag up for $2.99!! At Target it retails for $7.99, but recently the Transformers Facebook page ran an offer that gave you a $5.00 off any Tranformers Dark Side of the Moon purchase of $5.99 or more. Truett will be so pumped when he unwraps this!! He is on a big Transformers kick right now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment