Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Early Birthday to Me!!

Ok, my birthday isn't until June, but I already got my birthday present to myself in!!  haha!!  I had decided a while back that since this birthday I am going to be the big 3-0 I wanted to do something nice for myself.  Since I have a weak spot for Coach, I decided I would splurge on another purse for myself.  I set my budget and saved up the money.  Well, wouldn't you know, last week they were having one of their huge sales!!  So, since I am never one to pay full price for something, I went ahead and purchased the purse I wanted early while it was on sale!!  It was so on sale, that I had more than enough money left over for a wallet as well!!!

Here are my new purse and wallet!! They were both 60% off!!  I love a good deal!  Now, for those of you who may be OCD like I am, you may be wondering, why did I get a brown purse and a black wallet...  Well, my current Coach wallet is brown to match my other brown Coach purse, but I didn't have a black wallet to match my black Coach.  Yes, I am one of "those" people who likes their wallet to match their purse!!  haha!!


A close up of my new purse.  It's a goldish color with dark brown trim.  The original price of the purse was $298.00 and I got it for a delightful $99.00!!  I am soooo excited!!

My new black checkbook wallet.  I love it!!  It was originally $228.00, but I got it for $70.00!!! That's a lot for a wallet, but super cheap considering the original cost!!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment