I am so happy to be back to blogging again and linking up with Aly for her Product of the Week link up!! I always look forward to what everyone else has to share as their product of the week!!
This week my POTW is the Vtech InnoTab!! I recently got this for my son and he just loves it!!!
Truett's sister has an ipad at his dad's house and he is always talking about it and loves all the games it has. Well, I am not about to put that kind of money into something for a 4 year old, plus I was wanting to find him something that is educational and he will get something good out of. So, I was able to find the perfect combination of the two!! It looks and acts like an ipad, but it is full of educational games for someone his age. Truett absolutely loves his new "ipad"!! Check out their website www.vtechkids.com and check it out for yourself!! It's a must buy in my opinion!!
Thanks for stopping by!! I can't wait to see what everyone else has as their Product Of The Week!!!


I'm thinking about possibly getting one of these for Cole soon. So glad Truett loves his!!!
ReplyDeletewww.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com