Friday, April 27, 2012
Save Me From My Glue Gun!!!
Happy Friday Everyone!!! Today I am linking with Kelly at Kelly's Korner for her SUYL series, Things you make or sell!! I LOVE Kelly's Korner and I am LOVING this link up!! It's right up my alley!! I am what you would call a crafting geek!! haha!!! Anyway, instead of posting 5,000 pictures of everything I have made, I am just going to refer you to links to my page where I have already posted several of the things I have done in the last year....
Preparing for Mother's Day
Picture Frames and Candles
Glue Gun Fun
DIY Wall Art
I Have a Glue Gun and I'm Not Afraid to Use It
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my stuff!!! I hope you enjoy!! I can't wait to see what everyone else will be sharing!! I have a feeling after checking out the other blogs, I will be making a Hobby Lobby run to stock up on things for this weekend!!! haha!! Have a great weekend everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment