Friday, April 27, 2012

I need your help...home decor 911!!!

Alright, I am in desperate need of some help!!  I have a blank wall behind my TV in my new apartment, and I don't know what to do!!  I have tons of crosses and photos I can hang, but I don't know where to start!!  Here is the wall that is giving me troubles...


First, one obvious problem is that dinosaur of a TV I have, haha!!  That will be taken care of soon enough, but as far as how to decorate this area, I am at a loss!!  The two items that are there, the large vase with flowers and my great grandmother's antique Singer sewing machine, do not have to stay there, they are just there to fill up space really.  Like I said, I have tons of things I can hang on the wall, I just don't know where to create the center.  Should I just hang things on either side of the TV, or do I hang things above the TV and the sides?  HELP!!!  Please help me!!  I can't stand bland walls and this is driving me nuts!!  Any feedback anyone wants to give will be greatly appreciated!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment