Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Has Taken Over!!

In my family it is tradition to decorate your house for Christmas on Thanksgiving weekend.  Well, this year I am getting a little bit of a head start.  I will be real busy Thanksgiving weekend and I needed something to keep me busy today, so I thought it would be nice to start pulling Christmas stuff out.

My guest room has been taken over!!  I am one of those crazy people that has Christmas "themes" every year.  I have several different sets of decor.  This year I felt like pulling out my more "grown up" decor and went with my red and gold theme.

This is my Snowbabies set.  My grandmother started this collection for me several years ago.  I think this year I will actually put it out.  Usually I don't have much room for it, but I got rid of some decor this year, so I think I will have room for it.  I usually only put this out when I do my "snow theme" at Christmas, but I think it will be far enough from a lot of the decor that it will go just fine.


I LOVE ornaments!!  I have been very fortunate to be given some really awesome ornaments over the years from some of my students!  These ornaments are just a few of what I have been given.  These will go great on my tree this year, or somewhere else in my house!!


No comments:

Post a Comment