Monday, November 14, 2011

A little craft inspiration

I love the free creative inspiration sheets that you get for free at Hobby Lobby!!  I always walk around the store grabbing them up to get some great ideas.  Now, I always have good intentions of implementing these in my home or crafting up something fabulous as a gift, but let's get real, who has the time?  HAHA!!  They usually end up in my craft armour where they are forgotten until I go to clean it out and make room for new "junk".  But, during my last trip to Hobby Lobby, I came across one inspiration sheet that I am definitely gong to use!!



There are some AMAZING ideas on how to use their small crosses and crowns.  I LOVE the ideas of decorating the books!  I have shelves in my living room that this will look wonderful on!!  If you look close, some of the books have been covered with scrapbook paper to add a little something extra.  I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment