Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...

I have begun the process of getting all of my Christmas decorations up.  I aspire to have one of those homes that is just beautifully decorated and breath taking, but to be honest I don't have the pocket book or the time for it these days....so I am forced to make due with what I have.  This year I have also been lacking in the inspiration to decorate the way I used to....

This is the top of my armoire.  I hate how my camera photographs!!  In person you can see all the sequence and sparkles that are in the arrangements.  I was kind of proud how this turned out!

Again, my camera doesn't quite pick up all the glitz I actually have on my tree.  I have a lot of fun floral and sequence pieces that I was able to find at Hobby Lobby this year for 50% off.



These are just some close up shots of a few of the things that I have on my tree.

This is my table setting so far.  I am looking to change up my centerpiece and add a few things like napkins, but that will all happen in time...I do still have a while before Christmas after all!  HAHA!!


I decorated Tru's room a bit too.  I can't get him to keep it clean long enough to actually get pictures of it!  I hope to get a tree in his room with in the next few weeks as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment