Monday, November 28, 2011

A few bargains at the grocery store!!

Sunday I did some grocery shopping while Truett was at his dad's house.  It is so much easier to do my price comparing and detailed shopping without a little one growing restless in the shopping cart.  I managed to save $20.00.  It's not my best outing, but it's still pretty good.  I did have to purchase a coat for Tru, which threw the purchase price quite a bit higher than I had anticipated, but the weather is quickly turning cold, so the jacket was a must!!
These are a few of the good deals I was able to pick up.  The Bounty paper towels were free after I used my $1.00 off any Bounty product coupon.  The Tide travel packs and the Aquafresh toothpaste were also free after the high value coupons I had.  I was super happy about the Gillette shave prep face wash deal I found.  Wal Mart just recently cut the price to $3.97 from over $6.  I also had a coupon for $2.00 off, so I got the shave prep face wash for $1.97!  Not bad for a pricey toiletry!  The Marshmallow Pebbles were also real cheap.  They are $2.28 at Wal Mart and from my All You Magazine I got a $1.50 off coupon.  So that brought my cereal for Tru to just $0.78!!!  The Tabasco sauce sells for $1.24 and I had a $0.75 coupon so bring the total of the Tabasco to $0.49!! Using coupons I was also able to get the Libby's fruit for $0.62 a can.  I was able to use a lot of other great coupons for the rest of my purchases, these were just a few that I was extra proud of.  I know it can take a lot of time, but trust me, it is well worth it in the long  run!

No comments:

Post a Comment