I decided to get out and do a little retail therapy at Hobby Lobby while they are having their 50% off sale on their Christmas floral. Well, like I have said before, many of my great finds and deals just fall into my lap. At the front by the door, there was a shelf that had leftover Halloween items for 90% off!! To my surprise I found these 3 super cute pumpkins. They were originally $19.99 each and I got all three for a total of $6.54!!!
This is a closer up view of the pumpkins. They are orange satin with a black web sheer over it. Then there are cute little rhinestones all over it. The stems are black satin with feathers coming out. The photos don't capture the beauty of these at all!! I just can't believe I came across these!! Granted, it took $6.54 out of my budget towards what I could spend on my Christmas floral, but it was well worth it!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment