Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Glade House Party



I am a member of House Party.  This is a really cool site to join if you love hosting parties and if you are into trying new products.  Here is a little about House Party:

About House Party

House Party makes it easy to have a party in your own home and get exclusive access to awesome products for you and your friends. We provide the fun, you provide food, your friends and feedback and promise to have an amazing time.

Our parties are sponsored by the brands you love. By hosting, you and your guests get to try their products and receive an incredible Party Pack chock full of goodies! You don’t pay anything or sell anything. It’s a no-pressure party. Just tell us what you and your guests think.     

But it’s more than just you and your friends who are having a blast. Thousands of other hosts and guests from across the US are also having an amazing time, on the same day. Your party just went from event to epic!     

I have hosted one of their parties before, and I am so excited to have the opportunity again!!  It really is a great experience and a great excuse to have friends over!!!  Below is what I should expect in the mail to help host my party:

Your exclusive Party Pack will contain:
For you, the host
  • 1 Tote
  • 1 Spiral notebook
For you and your guests
  • 1 Glade® Expressions™ Fragrance Mist in Pineapple & Mangosteen
  • 1 Glade® Expressions™ Fragrance Mist in Cotton & Italian Mandarin
  • 1 Glade® Expressions™ Fragrance Mist in Lavender & Juniper Berry
  • 1 Glade® Expressions™ Fragrance Mist in Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice
  • 1 Glade® Expressions™ Oil Diffuser in Pineapple & Mangosteen
  • 1 Glade® Expressions™ Oil Diffuser in Lavender & Juniper Berry
  • 15 Home design booklets
  • 15 Coupons to save on Glade® Expressions™ products and 2 additional coupons per person to share with friends
  • 15 Magnetic picture frames
  • 15 Sticky notepads
I can't wait to share with you when I get my package in and all the goodies that are included!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment