I said a while back that I thought Tuesday was my lucky day when it came to the surprises in my mailbox, but here recently, Monday has been the day when most of my goodies arrive! This Monday in the mail I received a travel size Secret deodorant, several feminine products, and feminine product coupons all from P&G. I also received Aveeno shampoo and conditioner samples from Wal Mart and Lacoste cologne samples.
Also this week, my coupon book from Home Made Simple arrived. P&G supplies this and it is full of wonderful coupons for Febreeze products, Cascade products, and Swifter products just to name a few. These books are wonderful because this is where you get your high dollar coupons!!! Also this week I received John Frieda shampoo and conditioner samples along with a coupon. The Sonic coupons came from one of the pesky mailbox fillers you get randomly in the mail. I always encourage people to actually sort through these because many times there are some wonderful coupons hidden inside!! Last time there were buy one, get one free Sonic Blasts. In the past I have even found high dollar juice savings!
This, I will have to say, is one of my favorite bargains yet!! I was able to get our Christmas cards for free!! All I had to do was pay the shipping and handling of $5.99. That isn't a bad deal for 20 cards and envelopes. I created these on www.snapfish.com and used the code HPHOLIDAY11 during checkout. I am not sure if this code is still usable, but check it out, you may be able to get yourself a great deal too! After paying the shipping it came out to about $0.30 per card!! Keep your eyes out this time a year, it is amazing all of the places that are giving out great deals for holiday cards! If you look, you should be paying next to nothing for your cards!!



No comments:
Post a Comment