I borrowed this idea from Ginny's Blog over at Musings from a breast cancer optimist. Two other blogs, FromMrstoMama and AlyBlogs, have teamed up and brought this year's Show me Christmas. This is where you can share your Christmas list, your Christmas decorations, your traditions, and your Christmas day on the dates above.
Today is Show us your Christmas List. It is really neat to see what everyone is wanting this Christmas!! I have to be honest though, my list is very practical. I have always had a problem with wanting things for myself! I have strong guilt when it comes to receiving gifts, the fun for me is in the giving!!
Here is my list.....
Kimono dress from Target. I have one of these, but I seriously want one in every color. They are super comfy and durable enough for me to teach in. You'd be surprised what my students can do to my clothes!!! I like that it's casual, but that I can make it look nicer if I have to.
I will be off for two weeks for Christmas break. No work means no pay, no pay means no money! Anyway, you get the picture. So yes, even at almost 30 I am asking my mom to give me practical things like groceries for Christmas. Just like I used to do in college!!! haha!!!
But what I want most for Christmas is......
For this sweet boy of mine to have a wonderful Christmas....
AND.......
For my wonderful and amazing parents to be able to find peace and joy this holiday season. This is going to be the hardest Christmas ever, but I hope that having the grand babies and the rest of us kids there will help them through! They really do deserve a wonderful and special holiday!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment