Thursday, February 16, 2012

Product of the Week---All You


It's Thursday, so that means I am linking up with Aly and Tiffanie for their Product of the Week link up!!  I love this time of week and getting to see what everyone blogs about!!  Before I get to my product for this week, I was going to update you on my product from last week.  I just got it in today, and I am so excited to share it with you!  I LOVE IT!!!  OK, so here is my necklace that I ordered from Origami Owl:
My necklace (or I should say, the pieces of my necklace) came in this cute box!!

Here are all the pieces to my necklace.  It came with a cute carrying case for your necklace, the locket, the word plate, my four charms, my dangle, the chain I ordered, and a bonus chain!  When I first saw that I would have to put it together myself I got a little nervous.  But it was super easy to put together!!  Plus, once I thought about it, the fact that you can change the pieces is perfect!  You can buy more charms and dangles and just switch it out as you want!

Here is my necklace once I got it put together!!  You can find what all I ordered and what it all means here from my Product of the Week link up from last week.


Now, on to my Product of the Week for this week:

All You Magazine!!  I LOVE this magazine!!  For those of you who like to watch your pennies, it's perfect because every month it has dozens of high value coupons in it, for those of you who are crafty, it always has tons of neat home decorating tips in it, and for those of you who love to cook, it always has a lot of yummy recipes inside!  It's the perfect magazine for everyone!!  Oh, and an extra bonus, it is so inexpensive!!  I am telling you, you will love it once you read it!

Thanks for stopping by!!  I can't wait to see what everyone else has to offer this week!!!


1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of 'All You' ... thanks for sharing! I'll have to look into that next time I at the store!!!

    ReplyDelete