It's another fun week of linking up with Tiffani and Aly for Product of the Week!! So far I have shared my love for Bath and Body Works Gentle Foaming Soap and Revlon's PhotoReady Foundation, but this week, I thought I would share a little something that makes my life as a mommy so much easier!!
I am sure those of you who are mommys will understand when I say that tooth brushing time can be a little dreadful for me and my little guy! For him, tooth brushing is just a chore he has to do that is taking away from his play time, and because he is miserable, well, makes me miserable. That is, until I found the secret to fun tooth brushing!! Here is my secret to making it through tooth brushing time with smiles instead of tears....
Now, I know that technically there is more than one product, but all three play an intricate part in making this time successful. So, my Product(s) of the week are Listerine Agent Cool Blue mouth rinse, Aquafresh Kids toothpaste, and any kid's Spinbrush toothbrush. The mouth rinse, I don't know what it is, but it saved my sanity! I guess Truett feels like a big kid getting to use this, but he always looks forward to getting to use it. He swishes it around in his mouth while I do the countdown. The Aquafresh Kids toothpaste is the perfect balance for kids. It isn't too overpowering of a flavor, but still does it's job. Plus it cleans his teeth well AND gives him good breath. Also, Tru loves the way it dispenses onto his toothbrush! As for the toothbrush, my son picked out the Captain America Spinbrush, and the Spinbrush for kids was a life saver!! He loves it!! I actually have to tell him he can stop brushing or he would go on forever!! Instead of tears and arguing, tooth brushing time has become one of our favorite times in the day thanks to these three amazing products!!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Product(s) of the Week!! I can't wait to see what everyone else has shared!! Have a great rest of the week!!




Love it! Next, please give a posts with tips dedicated to getting your sweet baby to brush those chompers! It is not working for me!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! You know, I don't think I have a special secret...luckily a lot of eeeeee and oooooo and dancing around silly at first worked best for me. After that, it became habit. But I am telling you, the toothbrush REALLY made all the difference for me!!
Delete