Thursday, February 2, 2012

Show Us Your Life...Show us Your Singles

So, I am linking up with Kelly today over at Kelly's Korner for her series Show Us Your Life.  This week is her singles edition.  I was hesitant at first, but considering I have been out of the whole "socializing" game for over seven years, I figured, what could it hurt.  So here is a little about myself....

(me and my little man this Halloween)

I am 29 years old and I currently live in Northwest Arkansas.  I graduated from The University of Texas San Antonio with a B.A. in education.  I am currently a Pre-K teacher and I ADORE my students and their families!!  I am very much a southern girl.  I can be girly, but I can be very much a tom boy as well.  I LOVE to watch sports....and I mean LOVE it!  I am not one of those girls that says they like sports, I really mean it!  I also like to fish, cook, hike, scrapbook, and craft.

(me and my wonderful niece Clara)

The most important thing in my life is my four year old son Truett.  He is the reason I live and breathe.  You could not find a more proud mommy!!  I also adore my family.  I really have the most amazing and kind family in the whole world!!  I don't know what I would do without them! 

If there is anything else you need to know about me, you can always snoop around my blog or post a comment!






No comments:

Post a Comment