Home Depot Kids Workshop:
This Saturday was the monthly Home Depot Kids Workshop. Two of Truett's friends met us up there and they got to build a keepsake box for Valentine's Day!
This is so much fun for Truett!! If you have little ones, I really recommend that you take them! It's the first Saturday of every month. Next month they will be making a model car!!
* I don't know what has happened to my camera. Every picture is out of focus and has these lines going through them. If anyone has a clue as to what is causing this, I would love your input! It's driving me crazy!!!
Freebies for the Week:
I got some pretty nice freebies in the mail this week that I thought I would share with you!
I received 3 more coupons for a free Powerade using my points from My Coke Rewards! I love getting these. I know I have said this a hundred times before, but if you drink Coca Cola products, you must join this program!! You drink your favorite products and earn freebies while doing so! Perfect deal!! I also got in three Green Tea samples from Lipton. I am not much of a Green Tea drinker, but my mom is, so I got these for her! Last thing in this picture is my free Crystal Light sample and coupon. I love Crystal Light, so I am real excited for this freebie!!
Next we have my pictures that I ordered through Snapfish again using my points from My Coke Rewards. I got these photos for free, I just had to pay shipping and handling, which I think was around $2 or so. When you average it out, it's about $0.08 per picture...so it's better than trekking to Wal Mart and standing in line forever to print out pictures!! You save time and money!!
Lastly I received my free subscriptions to Lego Club Jr. and Lego Club magazine. I got the Lego Club Jr. magazine for Truett and the Lego Club magazine for his older brother. These magazines are really neat! Inside they have neat activities for the kids to do, coloring pages, and pages showing them how to build different things with their legos. The Club Jr. magazine is for 4-7 year olds I believe and then the regular Lego Club magazine is for older kids.
Truett's Bedroom:
So, like I said before, I worked hard on getting Truett's bedroom rearranged to fit his new furniture. This is what his room looks like now:
As you can see, you can see into Truett's closet. I hated the sliding doors that used to be there, they never slid very well on the carpet. I saw this idea on a home improvement show, and just took them off the last time I renovated his room a few months back. Then I painted his closet, and I use it as his storage for toys and clothes, but I just make it look organized and nice. I really like it like that a lot better. Tru's walls are painted a khaki color, then I painted the closet and all of the trim in his room a dark red. It really makes his room look bigger. What you can't see is that to the right I have Truett's lego table and his bookshelf. I still have a few more things to get like a lamp, new bedding, and new artwork for above his bed, but I am waiting for what I want to go on sale at Hobby Lobby!!
Pinterst:
One last thing...I found this on Pinterest a while back, and I really think it's worth sharing! It really is perfectly said!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment