Thursday, January 19, 2012

Product of the Week



Today I am linking up with Aly and Tiffanie  to share my product of the week!  I have to be honest, since Aly announced this link up I have been racking my brain as to what my first product would be.  There are so many things that I am obsessed with!!  haha!!  It's the first one....it has to be good!!  Do I share my favorite perfume, my favorite makeup, what should I do?  Then it hit me, what is the one thing I use more than anything else.....
Bath and Body Works anti-bacterial gentle foaming hand soap!  I know, very anti climatic!!  haha!!  I do have to admit that I am obsessed though!!  I have one in each bathroom and one in my kitchen.  I love almost every scent!  I am a bit of a geek and I am kinda partial to their winter scents like Winter Candy Apple or Pink Sugarplum though.  But seriously, I love all the scents so much that I don't care, I just grab.  I always look forward to their huge sales they have and just grab any of them that match the decor in my house! haha!!  The smell is so refreshing, but without being overpowering.  It also doesn't leave my hands dry, even after I have used it a hundred times in one day!!


So, there you have it, my product of the week!  I can't wait to see what everyone else has posted!!  See you next week for the next instalment of Product of the Week with Aly and Tiffanie!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see your other favorite "obsessions."

    ReplyDelete