Happy Thursday everyone!! I am linking up today with Aly and Tiffani for their Product of the Week link up! I am so excited to share another one of my favorite things!! Last week I shared my love for Bath and Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. This week I decided to go in a slightly different direction. This week, the product I can't live without is.....
Revlon's PhotoReady Foundation!! I swear by this foundation! I have very sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful with what products I use. I have spent tons of money trying to find a makeup that didn't literally burn the skin off my face. Not only can I wear this foundation everyday and it not take a toll on my skin, but my makeup lasts all day too! I am not sure I have ever had a foundation that lasts as long and stays looking as fresh! I highly recommend this to anyone! An extra bonus is, it's basically affordable to anyone on any budget!!
I hope you all have a great day and I can't wait to see what everyone else has posted!! See you next week for the next installment of Product of the Week with Aly and Tiffani!!


I have used this before! I love it! Do you use a sponge to apply or a brush? I'm a big fan of sponge, but I know that's such a no- no!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up, girl!!
I use a brush.... I prefer the sponge, but my mom lets me hear about it evertime she sees me do it! haha!! I got the foundation brush from MAC and I LOVE it! It's the best one I have ever used!!
Delete